Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Its been about 10 days since i've last blogged.. i came across this

"Is it possible that you know how I feel without you? When I dream, I like to think you do. Before we came together,I moved through life without meaning, without reason. I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step to finding you. We were destined to be together."

I think its such a nice short little quote..

The days have just been passing on by...... how exams are approaching... I miss everything there is at home.. and i really mean everything... Just recently i pulled my hamstring AGAIN !! and it hurts AGAIN !! and its my left one this time.. the last time i hurt it was last year but it was my right leg, so i've just been limping around walking really slow.. so i'm not gonna be able to play soccer again for a while and i have to build the muscle back up again.. so much trouble !!

Till next time..
Adam

No comments: