Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back from sydney..

It all started with the long weekend of good friday.. a absolutely perfect week.. a 4 day school week and then the term break.. midway through the term break i went to sydney for my cousins birthday.. reaching sydney and once my aunt picked me up from the airport and as we drove back to her house i could just tell that sydney was so different from perth.. it really felt like a city, felt like home in becauses of the bustling city.. and the next day i would get to see family.. and how i wished yenlee could have been there too.. really miss her when i'm here.. miss the hugs and her being beside me.. words just really can't replace her being with me.. anyway the wedding was awesome although the mass that my cousin wanted was so long it bored me to death.. lol.. it was a traditional latin mass.. didn't understand a word and just really didn't interest me at all.. although the singing and the songs were so good.. seeing and hearing from my cousin who just got married just really inspires me because he has found someone who really sees eye to eye with him.. i think he's set a bench mark.. haha.. he even played a song on the guitar he wrote for his wife during the dinner.. how does one live up to the standard.. I had so much fun dancing and having fun with everyone.. then sadly had to come back to perth the very next morning.. and now the week is almost over again.. a test has just passed.. assignments have been handed up.. and in just about 6 weeks time.. exams will be here again.. its scary its just really scary...

Till next time..
Adam

No comments: