Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sick of studying..

As the title says i got sick of studying so i decided to blog.. haha.. anywayz an update on my hamstring.. its now not so bad, doesn't really hurt anymore unless i strain it so i guess i can start to train it up again soon.. I really really want a car.. it just sucks to have to always think how am i gonna get there if i don't have a car !!! can someone just drop a car right infront of me with the car keys landing in my hands?? that would be so awesome!! I was talking with amelia and thought wouldn't it be cool if we could open up a food business.. The weather over here now is getting cold but only in the nights and the mornings though.. though the days are still so warm under the sun.. soon all the long pants and socks have to come out.. i'm so afraid of exams right now.. they are coming.. although i've done alot more studying then i have the last semester i just can't get it out of my head.. So many thoughts in my head..

I miss home..


Till next time..
Adam

No comments: