Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End of Aug

It is the end of august.. I think the 5th week in to uni now.. It has been a good 5 weeks of uni so far, except for when I twisted my ankle from a tackle playing football almost 1 and 1/2 weeks back. I swear i couldn't walk properly for 2-3 days? And I had elephants leg, it just looked gross, till now the swell is still there although it isn't as bad as it was.. This set back is gonna cost me what ever stamina i built up running since i came back to perth.. Picked up learning Brazilian jiu jitsu with a couple of friends and it has been a really good experience.. Really tiring but so worth the cardio work out..

Anyways all the reports and assignments are starting to pile up and i still don't have much motivation to do them till like maybe 1 week before? I know that at one week there is still time but I know i shouldn't be doing it..

"You're my past, my future
My all, my everything
My six in the morning when the clock rings
And I open up my eyes to a new day
My laughs, my frowns
My ups, my downs
It's the feeling that you get
When you know that something's true
When I think of love, I think of you"

For you..

Till next time..
Adam


No comments: