Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its the 1st of july..

The first of July...

The start of a new month and when my exam results will be coming out in about one and a half weeks time? I think.. But hopefully based on the thing where i can check the number of credit points at the parking permits i have already passed all my exams.. Just a matter of how well i will do only and with fingers crossed i can do well.. My most confident semester to date..

This has also probably been the best semester to date.. No more friends who forget i even exist.. Sad part is one of probably my best friends from University will be leaving cuz he has graduated and is leaving perth probably for good.. What a short but really really awesome time spent.. Thanks for the memories.. Hope there can be more in the future.. =)

Its so so so so good to be home.. There is Yenlee, family, food, durians and especially no worries of exams.. what more can a guy ask for right? I just recently played mahjong after such a loooong time.. And i ended up totally playing for fun no win no loses.. So sad man.. Family time has been good with all the makan sessions..

Till next time..
Adam

No comments: