Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its been a while...

Hey to those who read this blog... To Linus and belle and to others whom i don't know if u read this too.. :)

Anyway uni's 4th week is ending soon.. the projects have piled up and the suffering has only begun.. SOOOOOO many things to think about.. I miss home everyday, but i also like it here at times.. What to do What to do???? I also miss the simple hug, my hand around the shoulder, the little pecks on the lips..

Since i've been here i do nothing but stay at home, go to uni, some sports here and there.. What else can i do? Its been great that i've discovered a great group of friends that i can really talk so much nonsense with.. Haha.. Its damn funny i tell you.. I've also been working for the last few weeks since uni started but its been so weird.. Never really had a permanent shift yet, keep jumping around on shifts.. WHY can't they just put me on something permanent and give me the two shifts that i really want !!! ARGH !!! Never mind, i shall just wait till the holidays to make all that money..

On to sports.. Liverpool has been one of the most boring teams that i have watched since Gerrard Houllier was in charge of Liverpool.. Watching Liverpool play against Wigan, I would have rather watched Hannah Montanna at that time.. omg it really sucked.. I still say fire Rafa Benitez, I think its time for a change in managers.. He's had six years to try and change the club but up till now...... We still can't get close to the top..

Till next time..
Adam

No comments: