Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just sian..

i don't really know why i keep coming back to the blog.. but i guess its just one way i can really just express myself without really talking to anyone else cuz sometimes its just so hard to talk to anyone else about problems.. although i know ppl do read it.. what i feel inside now i just can't really explain.. just feel so uneasy so sian just soo sian.. just need somewhere to go and scream my lungs out.. sometimes its painful to know when u roughly know what someone thinks good about you and then changes that stance just because he doesn't really like that idea.. i'm just kinda screaming in my head right now..

why why why why..... why must it be that way.. all i think i can do i continue on with my life.. why can't i have just enough money on my own and do what i want and not depend on anyone else.. don't i make sensible decisions on my own? don't i take care of myself properly? aren't i a responsible person on my own? haven't i done enough to prove that i am capable of making sound decisions? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

i miss the totally bo chap side of me.. I don't really wanna say all these but i just think i should really let it out or it will just hurt so much more on the inside.. sorry if its just so emo.. not something i really wanna be.. can't stand this side of me..

No comments: