Monday, September 8, 2008

My First blog...


I don't think i'd normally do this... but hey.. sometimes here in australia i've been really bored and don't know what the hell to do.. other than study and going out sometimes, which i obviously can't do very often because it would cost me... actually not me but my father one hell of a bomb.. Though i would love to start to work so that i can lighten the burden and not think so much about the money i will spend when i'm here studying...

Anyway so far about my experience's here in perth australia.. i think for me so far its has been a very very enriching experience here.. Even though i've only been away for like 2 months from my other half and obviously my family in singapore... and i swear its hard having a long distance relationship, but i think its still worth it. I also miss just being home.. But... its been really fun with my cousin Amelia and also some of the best friends some to mention, De Xin, Daniel that i've made over here.. Going out looking for good food within a decent driving radius... even though i don't have a car we have de xin... ahahaha... because of her love for food we will travel... lol.. i just hope i can do well enough in uni... it's tough man... tough i tell u... sucks sometimes too... anyway this is about all i have to say on an interesting first blog... lol

Adam